Use this method to set the stage in your retrospective, if you like to get feedback about the actions started after the last retrospective:
Goal: is to connect to actions of the last retrospective and to reflect about it.
Prepare a Flipchart with a table. Each line represents a topic the team decided to try out in the last sprint. Add further columns to the table:"more of", "keep doing", "less of", "stop doing”.
Now ask the team for reflection and let the team members vote on each row with dot one dot per improvement.
|Topic||More of||Keep doing||Less of||Stop doing|
|Try out TDD||o||oooo||o|
|Try out one piece flow||ooo||oo||oo|
Use the feedback for a short discussion:
- Why should we stop doing this?
- Why is it worth to go further?
- What is really in for us?
- What is the effort and value?
- Are our expectations satisfied?
- Why do the opinions differ that much?
- Did anything unexpected happen?
Take 3-5 minutes discussion per action.
Have fun :-)